For a growing number of enterprises around the world, Avaya OneCloud™ Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) delivers scalability, security and in-depth analytics across the customer journey. It is a key part of Avaya’s OneCloud platform, which includes workstream collaboration, unified communications as a service and communications platform as a service solutions.
In April, Avaya expanded the availability of CCaaS to 40 countries, providing digital capabilities that better connect customers and employees across any touchpoint, modality, device, and channel. Avaya is also working closely with its technology partner Verint to deliver AI-based knowledge management to support employee and customer experiences as well as organizational insights.
“With OneCloud CCaaS, Avaya is combining expanded digital capabilities with a full-range of deployment options across public, private and hybrid cloud, to enhance the total experience for customer and employee engagement,” said Mary Wardley, vice president, CRM Applications, IDC. “Their use of AI, orchestration, bots, the integration between voice and digital – all make for a compelling solution designed to be flexible and agile. And Avaya’s extensive ecosystem of technology partners and developers brings additional, proven capabilities that are continually integrated into the Avaya OneCloud CCaaS solution, delivering further value to customers.”
A seamless path to the cloud
Avaya OneCloud CCaaS offers a seamless path to the cloud with a comprehensive, integrated, and open architecture designed to deliver real-time insights, analytics and context, enhancing customer interactions. For instance, the OneCloud CCaaS platform allows IT professionals to configure contact center operations to meet current and future business needs. Agents can service voice and digital customer interactions on a browser desktop, with skills-based routing, enhanced transfer and conference features, and historical and real-time reporting.
“Avaya OneCloud is a composable communication and collaboration platform that enables businesses to bridge employee and customer experiences, with fluid, seamless engagement no matter where employees are working while empowering them to quickly create and deliver memorable experiences in the moment,” said Simon Harrison, chief marketing officer, Avaya.
Supporting the customer journey
Avaya OneCloud CCaaS gives organizations both the flexibility and the power to support the customers in many ways:
- Connect digital touchpoints throughout the entire customer journey — from email, messaging, chat, social, and the ability for organizations to Bring Your Own Channel (BYOC).
- Intelligently match customers with the best employees based on business rules, internal and external context and desired business outcomes.
- Personalize employee experiences with a customizable, modern workspace that easily brings customer insights from different applications and systems into a single pane of glass.
- Provide flexibility in scaling to match customer volume, and business continuity requirements.
- Get ahead of customer interactions by predicting needs and proactively engaging customers with journey intelligence.
- Quickly and easily layer-on innovative cloud technologies to deliver the exact experience that provides their customers more options, faster responses, and a more personalized experience.
In addition, Avaya OneCloud CPaaS is a “force multiplier” for OneCloud CCaaS, enabling organizations to leverage prebuilt apps to extend existing capabilities, as well as build new apps to create unique solutions to meet specific, customized needs.
“Avaya OneCloud CCaaS enables our customers to realize the power of a cloud application ecosystem that’s multiplied by CPaaS and workstream collaboration,” said Anthony Bartolo, executive vice president and chief product officer, Avaya. “It powers an organization-wide customer engagement advantage that will be essential to remain competitive. And just as important, it is focused, flexible, comprehensive and fast.”